Welcome to my Blog!

So many of my friends have said to me, "Betty, you should have a Blog, it's so easy to do".

Here's my attempt at Blogging. My name is Betty (aka Scottie), I'm from North Carolina. I've been involved in a variety crafts over the years, computer crafts, machine embroidery. I enjoy making cards, boxes, bags and items for the home. Here you will find some of my projects (past and present).


Please leave a comment so I know that you were here.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

WINTER WONDERLAND IN NORTH CAROLINA
For the first time in 47 years it snowed on Christmas Day in North Carolina.
Here's Kelly with the first Snow Lady she ever made. We got over 6 inches and it's still falling.








3 comments:

Alicia B said...

Looks absolutely beautiful!! What an amazing site to see on Christmas Day! Tell Kelly her snowlady is just awesome! *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Oh how BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE the pictures and Kelly is so adorable!!!!! I bet she's loving the snow!! And girl I LOVE the cards on your blog...it's been a while since I stopped by and what I've been missing!!! They are all GORGEOUS!!!!

Tammy D said...

What a fun day for her and for you. Thanks for sharing your winter fun!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment