Welcome to my Blog!

So many of my friends have said to me, "Betty, you should have a Blog, it's so easy to do".

Here's my attempt at Blogging. My name is Betty (aka Scottie), I'm from North Carolina. I've been involved in a variety crafts over the years, computer crafts, machine embroidery. I enjoy making cards, boxes, bags and items for the home. Here you will find some of my projects (past and present).


Please leave a comment so I know that you were here.

Monday, March 8, 2010




Hello Everyone

I just got back from my friends house. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Connie H!! We worked on creating her blog that was part of her Birthday Present.
Since I had a couple of minutes I thought I would show you couple more projects that I've done.

Here's 2 scrapbook paper that I did on my Cricut E

I call this one waste not want not. I printed out the image several times then used my Nestibilities to cut out the center (card on left) in graduated sizes. Then I took the cut out portions and used them on the other card.



This card was made for a friend of mine who became very sick and later found out she had cancer

3 comments:

Angie Hall Haviland said...

FABULOUS pieces!! CONGRATS on your WONDERFUL new blog, Betty!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful creations.

Anonymous said...

I have been to your site and Liked it all. I wish I was as crafty as you

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment